Friday, February 6, 2015

weekly animal spotlight 4: moose

hi guys!  I'm back with another weekly animal spotlight!

     The moose, is an amazing and beautiful animal from North America and Europe.  they eat most land and aquatic plants, and its scientific name is Alces alces.  They mainly live in decideous and boreal forests. their main predators are grey wolfs (Canis lupus), brown bears (ursus arctos), and humans (Homo sapiens).  Once, some were introduced into New Zealand, and (possibly) went extinct.




3 comments:

  1. Chase, I just want to say how much I'm enjoying these weekly animal spotlights! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the details bud! Good job! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chase, your dad told me about your awesome Moose spotlight and other animal features, so I had to visit your blog and read it. Nice job! If you're taking requests, can you please do a spotlight on the Chinese Ringneck Pheasant? It's my favorite bird. Keep up the good work Chase, this blog rocks!

    ReplyDelete