Tuesday, January 31, 2012

me


i love learning about animals and facts.  I really want to take a trip to the Smithsonian. In the Smithsonian, there is a skeleton of a sea cow that I really want to see. They are like dugongs or manatees but they are from the dinosaur times.  I would love to see more fossils.  I want to see the National Zoo at the Smithsonian because some of the animals there that I want to check out and study are the red pandas, okapis, and the box jellyfish in the aquarium.  If I could go to the linkoln memorial in Washington D.C. I would look at the statue of President linkoln.
Id like to know if it is possible if you can make portals.  There are lots of things I want to know,  so i want to go on some adventures.
Another trip I would love to take is to the Indy 500 to see the car races. That would be cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment